Passiflora Sherry/Krushna Kamal Plant Red Live Plant (Red)(1 Healthy Live Plant
( Shipping cost )
- Transport charges are extra weight to weight cost will be changing
We are started Greens nursery exports a quality products are delivered and Best service's are there one of the big wholesale plant nursery entered India. Please order minimum requirements of plants I will get quotations and we are also arranged vehicle
Images are for reference purposes only. Actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.
Original price Rs. 399.00
Current price Rs. 359.00
Common name:Passion Flower Red
Regional name:Marathi - Lal Krishna Kamal
- Climbers, Creepers & Vines
- Passifloraceae or Passion flower family
- Sun growing, Semi shade
- Normal, Can tolerate more
- Primarily grown for:
- Flowering season:
- Year-around flowering, Flowers in flushes throughout the year
- Flower or Inflorescence color:
- Foliage color:
- Plant Height or length:
- 6 to 8 meters
- Plant Form:
- Climbing or growing on support
- Special Character:
- Auspicious or Feng Shui plant
- Plant for puja or prayer flower or leaves
- Can grow on trellis or chain link fencing
- Attracts butterflies
- Must have for Farm house or big gardens
- Generally available in India in quantities of:
- Less than a hundred
- Plant Description:
- - This is a large evergreen climber.
- The flowers are pretty. It is said that the five central anthers represent the five victorious Pandavas and the numerous petals below the hundred Kauravas.
- Nation Tropical South America.
- This is a very free blooming red variety. A species with beautiful flowers.
- Leaves are undivided ovate 8 - 15 cm long, coarsely toothed.
- Flower of medium size 5 - 6 cm in diameter.
- Sepals red, yellowish outside.
- Petals growing scarlet, corona orange.
- Ovoid yellow or orange fruit 5 cm dia & edible. Fruit is most attractive. Fruit size of a small orange smells of a mix of many tropical fruits. This is edible and made into many juices and cocktails.
- Growing tips:
- - Hardy climbers.
- Require well drained soils.
- Will need strong supports as the vines are long lived and can get heavy.
- Best planted in locations where they will get a minimum of half a days sunlight - more is fine.
- If planting along a fence - plant at a distance of 1 meter.
- Can be grown well in large pots as well.
- Will require an annual trimming.