Thunbergia -White Plant Creepers & Climbers Flower Garden Live Plant Nursery Indoor Outdoor Living Plants
( Shipping cost )
- Transport charges are extra weight to weight cost will be changing
We are started Greens nursery exports a quality products are delivered and Best service's are there one of the big wholesale plant nursery entered India. Please order minimum requirements of plants I will get quotations and we are also arranged vehicle
Images are for reference purposes only. Actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.
Original price Rs. 199.00
Current price Rs. 189.00
Common name:Meyenia White
Regional name:Marathi - Mynea, Mynia
- Shrubs, Groundcovers
- Acanthaceae or Crossandra or Thunbergia family
- Sun growing, Semi shade
- Normal, Can tolerate less
- Primarily grown for:
- Flowering season:
- Year-around flowering, Flowers in flushes throughout the year
- Flower or Inflorescence color:
- Foliage color:
- Plant Height or length:
- 1 to 2 meters
- Plant Spread or Width:
- 1 to 2 meters
- Plant Form:
- Spreading, Upright or Erect
- Special Character:
- Plant for puja or prayer flower or leaves
- Good for screening
- Good for Hedges and Borders
- Attracts bees
- Suitable for road median planting
- Hanging or weeping growth habit
- Generally available in India in quantities of:
- Over hundreds
- Plant Description:
- - Think hedges and meyenia comes to mind first. They make the most reliable hedges.
- This variety has pure white flowers.
- Plants are quick growing. As they do equally well in sun as well as semi shade - hedges in uneven light conditions look even.
- Can be used as spot shrubs, to plant in groups and cover large ground areas.
- This is a plant on whose performance you can count on.
- The only disadvantage we can think of - is that the flowers are somewhat hidden inside the foliage.
- Growing tips:
- - These are hardy tropical plants.
- Plants are like lantanas - they will grow in any soil - as long as it is well drained.
- Regular fertilizers will keep the foilage green and glowing.
- Insect pests: